Here is a partial list of goods, services, and content prohibited on The Maylands Mayl Website:
- Weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun, and spear guns; etc.
- Ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosives.
- Recalled items; hazardous materials; body parts/fluids; unsanitized bedding/clothing.
- Prescription drugs, medical devices; controlled substances and related items.
- Alcohol or tobacco; unpackaged or adulterated food or cosmetics.
- Child pornography; bestiality; offers or solicitation of illegal prostitution.
- Endangered, imperiled and/or protected species and any parts thereof, e.g. ivory.
- False, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content; bait and switch; keyword spam.
- Offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or malicious postings or email.
- Anyone’s personal, identifying, confidential or proprietary information.
- Food stamps, WIC vouchers, SNAP or WIC goods, governmental assistance.
- Stolen property, property with serial number removed/altered, burglary tools, etc.
- ID cards, licenses, police insignia, government documents, birth certificates, etc.
- Military items not demilitarized.
- Counterfeit, replica, or pirated items; tickets or gift cards that restrict transfer.
- Lottery or raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries.
- Spam; miscategorised, overposted, cross-posted, or nonlocal content.
- Postings or email the primary purpose of which is to drive traffic to a website.
- Postings or email offering, promoting, or linking to unsolicited products or services.
- Affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes.
- Any goods, service, or content that violates the law or legal rights of others.
Please don’t use this website for the above purposes.
Let’s keep The Maylands Mayl Website safe and useful for everyone to use.