Chelmsford Park and Ride Consultation
- Posted on: 24th January 2019
- Category: Latest Information
- Views: 100
Location : Chelmsford
ShareAdd to Favourites
The consultation proposes the below;
1. Raise the child ticket age from 16 to 18.
2. A discounted ticket offer when tickets are purchased digitally through an app (12 tickets for the price of 11).
3. Closure of Chelmer Valley Park and Ride on Saturdays. Sandon would remain open for customers wishing to use Park and Ride and would run on a loop route around the city centre.
4. Remove the ticket machines on site, cash fares will be allowed
to be taken on bus.
5. An inflationary fare increase.
CHELMSFORD PARK AND RIDE CONSULTATION Essex County Council is reviewing ticket options, fares and opening days for Chelmsford Park and Ride services.You can have your say by taking part in the consultation between21 January 2019 and 22 March 2019. Th...